The Alumni of the university are distributed across the world in various capacities such as technocrats, entrepreneurs, scientists, academicians, politicians, and IAS/IPS/ administrative officers. RGUKT campus institutes have registered alumni association for building strong bond between alumni and students and faculty. The associations are registered under the associates ACT XXI of 1860.
- To encourage and promote close relations between the Institution and its alumni and among the alumni themselves for well- being of the institution.
- To provide and disseminate information regarding their Alma Matter, its graduates, Faculties and students, to the alumni.
- To assist and support the efforts of the Institution in obtaining funds for development.
- To serve as a forum through which alumni may support and advance the pursuit of academic excellence at the Institution.
- To organize and co-ordinate reunion activities of the Alumni and let the Alumni acknowledge their gratitude to their Alma Matter.
- To collect, publish and distribute such information as may be useful to the alumni and their Alma Mater.
- Inviting them to deliver talks, guest lectures and alumni fora
- Inviting them as participants/speaker at the workshops and conferences organized by the university.
- Placing students in their respective companies.
- Supporting events of the university as sponsors.
- Sharing their knowledge in a capacity of visiting faculty members.
- Inviting contribution in upgrading the curriculum in the form of feedback.