>> Students >> Events & Activities
- RGUKT Mathematics Faculty at XXI congress of Andhra Pradesh Society for Mathematical Sciences (7-9, Dec 2012) at S.V. University, Tirupati
- Dr. Prasanta Jyoti Goutam received Second prize for best oral presentation in National Seminar on Chemistry Education and Research and National Convection of Chemistry teachers-2012
- Prof. K. Kusuma Reddy, coordinator of Telugu, RGUKT presented a paper on "Hindu Festivals and Environmental perspective" in the International Conference on Climate Change & Social Issues (CCSI 2011)
- "Telugu Nritya Kala Samskriti " written by Prof. K. Kusuma Reddy, coordinator of Telugu, RGUKT, book released by Prof.R.V.Raja Kumar, Vice Chancellor, RGUKT, on 30-12-2011 at IIIT (H) campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
- Dr. K.V.S.Ranganath, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry of RGU IIIT Basar has been selected as a Guest/Visiting Professor in the area of Nanoscience and Technology for three months (from November 16th to Feb 16th) in KYUSHU UNIVERSITY Institute for Materials Chemistry and Engineering, Hakozaki, Fukuoka 812-8581, Japan