Organizational setup for Student Welfare
Structure of the Student Welfare and Grievance Cell is as per the organizational chart given below.
This SW & G Cell is headed by a Student Welfare Officer (SWO), 4 Assistant Student Welfare Officers (ASWO) (two per each gender). For good accessibility to the students, one of the faculty members/Mentors who is associated with teaching in a semester is assigned as Class Teacher (CT) for each class. A student with a grievance may approach the CT or SWO or concerned ASWO either directly or through an email or a letter to CT and in turn the CT may take the issue to the ASWO or SWO. A student can also directly contact the counsellor or may seek medical help, depending on the case.
Responsibilities of the concerned officers towards the students
The team of SWO, ASWO's and CT's will be responsible for the following student activities :
- Address the grievances of the students, staff and faculty both academic and personal
- Address motivational disorders of students, staff and students and to counsel them.
- Help in conducting the student activities and encouraging students to perform well.
- Keep track of the weak students and guide them for improvement.
- Linking of health care problems with medical professionals, wherever it is applicable
- Once the student submits a grievance, it should be acknowledged within 24 hours and resolved within 30 days
How can a student get his/her grievance addressed?
The students, staff and faculty shall avail this facility and approach the concerned ASWO/CT or the SWO directly for help in their campus.
The students can email their grievances to the email address provided below, or can submit a written grievance to any one of the Officials - CT, ASWO, SWO
The students can call the concerned officers at the given office phone numbers in case of an emergency.