Rural and Economically Backward Students at
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Andhra Pradesh!
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), established by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, is looking for Bright, Meritorious and Committed Ph.D. and M.Tech. students in Engineering, Science and Humanities from reputed institutions for its three campuses in Andhra Pradesh. Surely an exciting opportunity to work at a place where
- The unique focus is on creating a vast potential in students through innovative blend of modern computer assisted student centric methodologies and the rigor of traditional teaching in a world class ambience.
- opportunity for pursuing advanced research leading to Ph.D. under the supervision of reputed faculty and scope for international collaborations with leading academic and industrial entities
- service to meritorious students from rural and economically weak background
The Courses and the Students
- More than 405 faculty with M.Tech/ ME/ MS/ MSc/ MBA/ MA/ Ph.D from reputed institutions are working
- Spacious, serene and green campuses with residential, recreation, commercial and medical facilities for the staff and students.
- Decent rent free accommodation to faculty
- Advanced facilities including High Speed LAN connected to laptop of each student's/faculty's desk, modern laboratories with advanced equipments like Field emission scanning electron microscope (FE-SEM), X-Ray DIffractometer, RF Network analyzer etc.
- Exciting teaching learning experiences
- Pursue research programme leading to Ph.D., supervised by reputed faculty from India and abroad
- Interact and collaborate with reputed institutions and industry in India and abroad with visiting opportunities
Applications are invited for appointment at Lecturer level on an annual contract basis extendable for three years
- Faculty members will get an opportunity for permanent positions in the subsequent selections
- Rule of reservation applicable as per the AP State Govt. Rules
- The disciplines of faculty requirement: Computer Science and Engg, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical*, Electrical, Materials Science and Metallurgy, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry*, Biology* (Zoology and Botany) and English (* PhDs are preferred)
- Eligibility: PG degree (MTech/ ME/MS/ Dual degree/MSc/MA/MBA) with a CGPA of 7.5 (70%) for general categories and 7.0 (65%) for SC & ST categories. First class performance all through (relaxed to second class for SC & ST students at one place) from class X onwards
- Final year of PG/Ph.D. students (nearing thesis submission) also eligible to apply
- Candidates for Engineering disciplines shall have qualified GATE and for Science and Humanities shall have passed NET/SLET (those appeared NET/SLET and awaiting result can also apply)
- Candidates shall have excellent academic record, good communication skills, commitment to high quality education, motivation to work with rural students and potential for creative research
- Total emoluments will be a consolidated pay in the Pay Band-3 of 15,600-39,100 with AGP of Rs.6,000 together with eligible DA, HRA etc. (annual salary ranges from Rs.3.6 to 5.0 lakhs p.a. and cost to institute ranges from Rs. 6.4 to 7.3 lakhs p.a) plus rent free accommodation. Additional increments to PhDs in engineering disciplines.
How to apply
RUGKT is going to have campus selections in the reputed institutions through the Placement Cells of respective Institutions
- Interested candidates shall apply (soft & hard copies) through the Placement Cell concerned
- If such facility is not available, candidates can also apply by downloading application forms from RGUKT website (http://www.rgukt.in) and sending them through the Placement Cell concerned.
- Filled application may be sent along with Curriculum Vitae (with a soft copy to the e-mail id email@example.com ) to The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Vindya C-4, IIIT Campus, Gachi Bowli, Hyderabad - 500 032
- Shortlisted candidates shall have to attend a written test and or interview at their campus or at a central designated place or both
- The last date for receiving applications will be available at the Placement Cell of the Institution concerned.