Schedule to Visit
- Parents are allowed to meet their children only on Sundays.
- Relatives of students are not entertained unless they are accompanied by the student's parent(s).
- Parents need to make an appointment to meet their children and should bring the parent ID card
- When students want to go out of campus to their home towns, parents are required to come and pick them up.
- Cell phones are not allowed to be used on campus. Students can use their cell phones in their rooms alone. If one is found to be using a cell phone on campus, it will be confiscated immediately.
- No food from outside is allowed in the hostel. Parents are not supposed to bring snacks or food of any kind for their children.